An Awards Winning Christmas
20 October 2011
For Christmas 2011 we are as usual sourcing our produce from the very best local farms:
- Usk Vale Turkeys: From Glascoed in Monmouthshir, Nick Davies & his family have over 30 years experience developing the perfect enviroment for his turkeys, where they have the freedom to forage naturally in lush grassy pastures. Cooking tips: http://www.hjedwards.co.uk/cooking-your-turkey.aspx
- Our Gees come from local famer Richard Williams of Trippen Kennet nr Ross on Wye who raises his geese in a traditional & free range way exclusively for Christmas.
Why not try something different?
- From our local beef farmer Johnny Morris: 21 Day Dry Aged Forerib of Beef or a boned & rolled sirloin of beef
- A saddle or Fillet of local & wild Venison
- A Loin of Local Pork, stuffed with our own sage & onion stuffing
& dont forget!
- Our Award winning Home Cured Ham
- Our Gourmet Hand Tied Sausages
- South Wales Champion 2011 Pork & Stilton Pie
‹ Back to Blog Posts